This month, I had the pleasure to sit down with our INDEE girl Erin
- Hi Erin, can you tell us a bit more about yourself, your passions, your dreams and aspirations?
My name is Erin Hansen and I’m 15. I have two older sisters and one younger brother. I love playing hockey, travelling, fashion and just generally spending time with my family and friends. When I’m older, I’d love to study abroad, either in London or perhaps New York. I would like to become an architect.
- What can you tell us about your personal style? Any style icon you relate to?
I don’t have a very definite style and just like to mix and match pieces I love. It’s all quite spontaneous. Putting a nice outfit together definitely lifts my mood, though. My everyday staples are jeans and a nice sweater. And my style icon would have to be Kendall Jenner!
- What are your thoughts on INDEE? What do you like about the brand?
I like the fact that INDEE stands for colors, and lots of them! Especially in Winter, it just brightens my mood. I also enjoy the quality of the clothes. It’s really important to me to know that all items are made in Europe in decent working conditions. I’d hate to wear clothes produced by children or badly treated workers.
- How long have you been part of the INDEE adventure? Do you enjoy being an INDEE Girl?
I joined the gang last December but have followed the brand since the beginning. Being an INDEE girl is quite a new for me. It’s my first stint at modelling but I really enjoy it! It’s like hanging out with the girls but better, as we get to wear all these gorgeous clothes!
- Has working with INDEE changed the way you dress at all?
I’d say INDEE has made me a bit more adventurous. I now venture a bit beyond my jeans and sweater combo and I try out new things. I do get a lot of compliments when I’m wearing the brand, which is always nice!
- What are your must-haves from the Fall/Winter 21 Collection?